“Catholic High School has formed young men in faith and character since 1894. It is no exaggeration to say that the school is a sanctuary, a sacred space, where young men are able to learn and grow in a Catholic environment. It is exciting that the Advancing the Mission campaign will provide a new Student Center that will enhance this important work of forming young men.”
~ Gerald E. Tullier, President
Support Advancing the Mission With Your Gift or Pledge Today!
Brother Donnan Berry, S.C. Student Center
Brother Donnan Berry, S.C. served as a teacher at Catholic High School from 1950 to 1952 and later as principal from 1964 to 1974. He returned to CHS in 1980 to establish and direct the CHS Development Office, a role he held until 1993. Most importantly, Brother Donnan was a visionary leader who mentored many of his students in a way that developed life-long friendships. As Catholic High School continues to advance its mission of teaching Gospel values to young people, it is fitting that Brother Donnan’s name and memory be made a permanent part of its campus and culture. Therefore, the new Student Center will be dedicated in memory of Brother Donnan Berry, S.C.
- Spacious Student Union for dining and kitchen/food preparation area
- A Seminar Room and four classrooms with adjacent Collaboration Rooms and Study Rooms available for student and faculty use
- Campus Ministry Center for prayer, religious studies, and community service coordination
- Spacious Student Commons featuring the Student Pavilion for outdoor dining, learning, interaction, and engagement
- Large Conference Room available for classes, meetings, and seminar groups
- Outdoor Terrace for student leisure and dining
- Faculty Work Center and Terrace for collaboration and lesson preparation