What is the Fund for Catholic High School?
The Founders Society recognizes the dedication and leadership of a special group of current benefactors at Catholic High School who have made contributions of $2,000 or more to the school during each fiscal year.
Alumni, parents, grandparents and friends who join The Founders Society demonstrate their commitment to preserving a strong future for our students by supporting the school’s continued growth.
Annually, members are invited each fall to a banquet hosted to honor our donors and to recognize our Hall of Fame inductee. We remain grateful for the kindness and generosity offered by all members of The Founders Society.
- $1000+ Young Founders (prior to 15 year reunion)
- $2,000-$4,999 Sacred Heart Circle
- $5,000-$9,999 1894 Circle
- $10,000 – $24,000 President’s Circle
- $25,000+ Coindre Circle
- *$100,000 and up lifetime giving – Perpetual Founders Circle
Click HERE for a listing of all current Founders Society members.
Past Founder Society Events
- Invitation to the annual reception
- Recognition in the school’s Annual Report
- Free admission to all school performances
- Periodic updates from the Advancement Team throughout the year
Br Chris S. Sweeney, S.C. '84 - 2019 CHS Hall of Fame Inductee
Invest in Catholic High School today! For information on ways to give, please call 255.389.0978