CHS Advancement – 1894 Minute Challenge Giving Event is postponed.
In response to the current challenges the CHS community faces regarding COVID-19, The CHS Office of Advancement has made the decision to postpone The 1894 Minute Challenge Giving Event scheduled for Thursday, March 19, and Friday, March 20. For those of you who were considering supporting this event, you may still make a donation or pledge at the link below and it will be credited to The Challenge when the event is rescheduled. Thank you for your consideration and support. We understand the priorities of our families at this time are focused on the health and safety of loved ones. As an institution, we will continue to pray for the safety of our students, faculty and staff, as we face together the challenges that lie ahead. #1894minutechallenge
Please select “The Fund for CHS (Annual Fund) for your donation designation.
- Follow this link: https://venmo.com/code?user_id=2658342786826240523
- Download the Venmo App
- Search for Catholic High School BR
- Indicate a designation for you gift.
- Please include your address in the message.
- Please include your graduation year if applicable.