March 20 | A Message From Lisa Harvey & Bear Fair Information
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to our newest members of the Catholic High School community for the 2020-2021 school year. We are excited to have you as a part of the CHS family. As with so many events in our city and state, Bear Fair has been cancelled due to the Coronavirus situation. This packet contains all pertinent information that you need to know about next school year that would have been addressed through Bear Fair. Please read through this packet carefully.
I pray that everyone navigates through this crisis well. Know that CHS will return to full operating capacity as soon as possible. We will continue to communicate as needed and please feel free to contact me with questions or concerns: email@example.com. Once again, thank you for choosing Catholic High School. We consider it an honor and a privilege to serve the young men entrusted to our care. Rest assured that I will keep the entire Catholic High community in my prayers, as well as for our state and nation, during this difficult time. I ask you to do the same.
Ametur Cor Jesu. Loved be the heart of Jesus.
- Courses that originally required a placement test will be scheduled with the information we currently have through the placement test students took in December along with middle school grades. Adjustments will be made as needed.
- Students requesting either a band or choir elective that require an audition will be contacted by Steve Galliano for choir or Mark Messina for band with information about alternative auditioning options.
- Students requesting a foreign language elective higher than Spanish I or French I will be contacted later.
For questions about specific aspects of next school year, please email the following faculty members:
- Academics and Course Placements -Jared Cavalier: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scheduling-Shelley Vance: email@example.com
- Extracurricular Information -Nancy Herin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discipline Information, Including Dress and Grooming -Tom Eldringhoff: email@example.com
- Athletics -J.P. Kelly: firstname.lastname@example.org or view the enclosed athletic directory for email addresses for specific coaches
- Summer at CHS -Tracy Ducote: email@example.com
- Finance and Tuition Assistance -Stuart Sonnier: firstname.lastname@example.org