CHS Accepting Applications for Coordinator of Advancement Operations
The Catholic High School Office of Advancement is currently accepting applications for the Coordinator of Advancement Operations. This is a 12 month, full-time position. Experience in Raiserí´s Edge fundraising software preferred. Applicants should be extremely proficient in all Microsoft Office products. Ability to multi-task and willingness to adapt to changing office needs are a must.
Applicant must possess:
- strong verbal written and interpersonal communication abilities
- database management experience
- strong organizational skills
- ability to gather data
- analyze information and prepare reports
- ability to work independently
- adherence to strict confidentiality requirements
Some night time and weekend work is required, as well as possibility of some travel.
In order to be considered, applicants should complete and send the online application (click here), AND their resume to email@example.com, or mail both to:
Director of Advancement
808 Hearthstone Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Applications will be accepted until the end of the business day on Friday, March 1, 2013.