CHS Accepting Applications for Technology Coordinator
Catholic High School is accepting applications for a Technology Coordinator. Resumes should be sent to Jay Butcher, technology director, at email@example.com.
2 years experience in network, server, and IT infrastructure
Experience in PC formatting and maintenance
Experience in database management
Familiarity with educational settings
Excellent communication skills
Meets and exceeds deadlines
A+ certification recommended
Reports to Technology Director
Network and Server Duties
- Maintains network infrastructure (including servers, routers, wireless access points, switches, firewall, web filter, etc.).
- Performs maintenance, updates and daily backups of all servers and server related software.
- Provides support for the administration of school related applications and databases (including Edline, Raisers Edge, Administrators Plus, Naviance, Sage, Rediker, Microsoft Office 365, etc., and the bookstore and foodservice POS).
- Maintains enrollments of school related applications (including Destiny, Dyknow, Google Apps, Exchange).
- Maintains the inventory of classroom hardware and related peripherals.
- Maintains server repair history and file server performance statistics.
Help Desk Duties
- Acts as first responder for classroomoffice technology issues.
- Works with help desk employees providing triage at help desk.
- Follows established troubleshooting procedures for hardware and software.
- Provides training to school staff in network and software use.
- Collaborates and participates in the preparation and distribution of student devices.
Technology Support Duties
- Supports the technology director in identifying trends in software, curriculum, teaching strategies and new resources.
- Assists in strategic planning for future technology needs.
- Facilitates the use of existing and emerging technology by staff and students.
- Prepares proposals and solicits bids for computer hardware and software purchases as directed by the technology director.
Performs other duties as assigned.