Summer Update | June 25, 2020
Catholic High School has made additional adjustments to the Summer at CHS schedule in response to state guidelines and CDC recommendations and in consultation with medical professionals.
- There will be no athletic camps this summer. This includes the cancellation of Football 4002 and 2003 (July 10-12).
- The optional 8th and 9th grade Strength and Speed course (July 6-24) will be for football players only.
- CHS Writing Boot Camp (August 3) has been cancelled.
- Courses proceeding as scheduled:
- JV/Varsity Strength and Speed
- New Member Band Camp
- ACT Preparation 506, 507, 508
- Percussion Camp (adjustments expected)
Refunds for cancelled courses are being processed. CHS students will receive a credit to their student account; checks will be mailed to parents of non-CHS students.