Students at Catholic High School develop 21st Century skills needed to become successful in their academics, their future careers, and the world around them. The following skills are incorporated within our educational vision:
- Use technology to engage in the missionary and evangelization work of the Catholic Church.
- Demonstrate commitment to social justice through awareness and action.
- Use of technology to assist in making informed, ethical, and moral decisions.
- Appreciate and function effectively in the diverse cultures of the global community.
- Acquire technology competence.
- Develop a self-directed learning characteristic.
- Apply critical thinking and practice real-world problem-solving.
- Use of digital tools to gather, evaluate, process, and present information.
- Collaborate in physical and virtual environments.
- Communicate effectively.
- Practice self-motivation, self-discipline, and lifelong learning.
21st Century Classroom Characteristics
- All classrooms are student-centered.
- Teachers guide students in self-directed learning.
- Teachers foster a desire and love of learning.
- Teachers model digital citizenship and responsibility.
- Teachers design, develop, and evaluate authentic and diverse learning experiences and assessments.
- Students collaborate in the learning process.
- Students find creative solutions to real-world questions and problems.
- Students learn the appropriate use of technology in given settings.
- Students have opportunities to collaborate with others around the world.
Each student’s Fujitsu or Lenovo laptop is covered by an Accidental Protection Plan, purchased by Catholic High School.
Need additional insurance?
Additional insurance for student laptops is available through the Worth Avenue Group. To renew your policy, you may contact the Worth Avenue Group customer support center at 1-800-620-3307.
Please note: All claims through the Worth Avenue Group must be processed through the Catholic High School CHS Help Desk.
Additional Insurance Information and Application
- CHS Worth Ave. Group Insurance Information
- Worth Ave. Group online application insurance portal
- Information about insurance without accidental damage coverage
- Information about insurance with accidental damage coverage